19.10.10

One of these days

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I’d like to take a minute just sit right there I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-airIn west philadelfia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys said "we’re up in no good"Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said "you’re moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air"(only the first three episodes of season one)I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my wayShe gave me a kissin’ and she gave me my ticketI put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it First class, yo this is bad,Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of bel-air livin’ like,Hmm this might be alright!I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later"Looked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

2 comments: