6.3.11

Update

First thing first, I apologize for not posting since the first coming of Jesus, I have been working on a format for the video reviews as well as a time frame to which I'll adhere to for posting. Also, I have decided to do one game per month, this will allow for a large build up for the next month hen I move on to a different game.

I have decided to choose the 10th of every month to switch games for a few reasons; first, it's at the beginning of a month so it's easy to keep up with, second, it's the second week of the month allowing for a time schedule to be set and enabling me to keep my timeframe somewhat coherent, and finally, I have from now to the tenth to find an appropriate way to notify everyone what this month's game will be.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment